A Workout Challenge – How Many Squats Can You Do Today?
September 18, 2009
This is going to be interesting and I’m sure will result in some sore legs and an awesome cardio workout. Every Friday for the cardio portion of the Fatloss Quickie Workout Program, Scott challenges us to do 100 squats. You’ll find the video for that workout below (Thanks for sharing that Scott).
As you know I’m also part of the Fatloss Quickie team Nicole Dean put together at NicoleOnTheNet.com. Today she stepped it up and challenged us to a Fat Loss Quickie Squat-Off. Stop by to join us or to see how I’m doing. Do consider joining in. She put together some fun prizes for us.
Here’s the squat challenge video.
If you haven’t had a chance to join The Fatloss Quickie Program, today’s the day to take action, get moving and become healthy, fit and lean.
- Losing Weight Doing Jumping Jacks At Home
- Sticking To My Workout Program – Day Three Breakdown
- I’m Going Through The Fat-Loss Quickie Program – Wanna Join Me?
- 10 Tips On Exercise And Pregnancy – Safe Workouts Video
- Cardio Workout Day One – Fat Loss Quickie Workout